Deuce (1 Viewer)

number1saints

World Champs...DATS WHO
Reaction score
I saw Deuce Mcallister at a car wash the other day and talked to him for a few minutes, he says he is on schedule for a full recovery of the knee but he had a terrible limp, i just cant see the saints taken another chance due to his history

I saw Deuce Mcallister at a car wash the other day and talked to him for a few minutes, he says he is on schedule for a full recovery of the knee but he had a terrible limp, i just cant see the saints taken another chance due to his history

After major knee surgery, you WILL have a noticeable limp. All reports I've heard confirm what Deuce said... that he's on track for a full recovery.

Look, if anyone can come back ...it's Deuce. Let's see what the next several months yield. We'll know the truth before preseason ends.

Here's the OLD form that I'd like to see return (...always like to link this video when someone starts a Deuce thread):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mF5WvK87vEM

Get well Deuce, and... :gosaints:

I love it when he runs over Carpenter...this video is a classic. Too bad we might never see this again live.

They have to decide in less than 3 weeks. Doubt the limp will be gone by then. Hopefully they will restructure with incentives and let us overspend on a corner.

Yeah I saw him the other day to but I didn't think he was limping that bad. As always Deuce was as nice as could be. Class act, I hope he is always a Saint!

I'm sure there's still some pain, but I wonder how much of the limp is due to his mental status. You compensate for quite sometime while not trusting the strength of the knee.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I don't care if he limps when he walks as long as he doesn't fumble when he runs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom