Deuce (1 Viewer)

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
I had forgotten that completely, but you are right.

With all the other uncertainties associated with this time of year it will be good to have one thing resolved.

By the time this weekend is over, we will know one way or another what the intentions are towards Deuce.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rumors of Deuce's demise are greatly exaggerated... for now.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Good question... If this Sat comes and goes and Duece gets paid then we are definitely keeping Duece (which has been questioned).

JG2345

We Still Believe!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love the Deuce. I hope he is healty and starting on week one.
Amen to that, it gives me chills thinking about him running out of the tunnel during the intro's. Duuuuuuuuuuece!

slug

Terrace Termite
Reaction score
I predict he restructures his contract..or is released/traded.
I just don't see them paying him all that with the injuries...and I am a big Deuce fan.

brungart

nittany saint
Reaction score
With the amount of talent at the RB position in the NFL/Draft Dueces value is very low as far as trading. This being said I believe he will restructure his contract to stay with the Saints. Thankfully because the site of Joe "really big mouth" Horn in another jersey was one thing, but please not Duece.

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Its just too hard to imagine Deuce wearing another teams colors..... therefore .. he will get his bonus... play 5 more years...... and retire a Saint!!

SaintsFan7

J.Dot
Reaction score
Give 26 a front office job and ask him to retire. I think he is done. Life goes on after football. The way in which he got hurt last year shows that his legs are breaking down.

We may not find a better person than 26 at RB but we can plug in better talent.

SaintTiger

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Like most of you I hope that Deuce will be back and in good health so the next few days are very important. I do have a little inside information but I want to be careful with what I say as to not get anyone in trouble. A business associate of Deuce's in Jackson (where I work) is a client of mine and told me what I had heard before through specuation and rumor, and that was that Deuce wants to play one to two more years with the Saints and he's done. He feels he will be ready to go this season and can really contribute. Again, this isn't my guess work this is from a personal friend and business partner so lets all hope he's right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)