Deuce (1 Viewer)

I had forgotten that completely, but you are right.

With all the other uncertainties associated with this time of year it will be good to have one thing resolved.

By the time this weekend is over, we will know one way or another what the intentions are towards Deuce.

Good question... If this Sat comes and goes and Duece gets paid then we are definitely keeping Duece (which has been questioned).

Gotta love the Deuce. I hope he is healty and starting on week one.

Amen to that, it gives me chills thinking about him running out of the tunnel during the intro's. Duuuuuuuuuuece!

I predict he restructures his contract..or is released/traded.
I just don't see them paying him all that with the injuries...and I am a big Deuce fan.

With the amount of talent at the RB position in the NFL/Draft Dueces value is very low as far as trading. This being said I believe he will restructure his contract to stay with the Saints. Thankfully because the site of Joe "really big mouth" Horn in another jersey was one thing, but please not Duece.

Its just too hard to imagine Deuce wearing another teams colors..... therefore .. he will get his bonus... play 5 more years...... and retire a Saint!!

Give 26 a front office job and ask him to retire. I think he is done. Life goes on after football. The way in which he got hurt last year shows that his legs are breaking down.

We may not find a better person than 26 at RB but we can plug in better talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom