Deuce's health (1 Viewer)

deuce aint running like a guy with a hurt knee. he is consistently moving the ball forward and doesnt shy away from any contact.

deuce aint running like a guy with a hurt knee. he is consistently moving the ball forward and doesnt shy away from any contact.

yeah, that's just deuce, he could have 2 bullet holes and a shiv in his ribs and he'd grind a 1st down...he just couldn't do the 30 carries we all would like to see him do...
i think, or hope rather, between the knee and the hammy, that's the reason he's not being used like he should be

I am leaning toward the thought that Duece is healthy and its the gameplan Payton is running that has Bush getting more reps. Deuce does not appear to be hurting when he runs and he always pops right up without showing any sign of pain. There are times he get up and makes a motion that he was close to breaking the long run and I just don't think we would be seeing that emotion from him if he was hurt. If he ever did break one into the open we would all know for sure how well the knee is doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom