Deuce's status?? (1 Viewer)

NorfolkedSaint

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know he tweaked his hamstring against Philly, is he 100% for Baltimore??? I read somewhere that he there was still a lingering effect from that injury (i think from a newslink on front page of this website).

Any news???

....Oh and before I get flamed that this has already been discussed 11 hours 23 minutes and 11 seconds ago I apologize.

I read that he expects to play with no restrictions. Whether that means 100% or not, I'm not sure. I don't think he was 100% anyway (from the knee) but getting there.

But I think he expects to be at full utility- whether there is any lingering effect or not.

From yesterday's T-P:

INJURY REPORT: Saints tailback Deuce McAllister (hamstring) and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair (concussion) are both expected to play Sunday.
McAllister, who is listed as probable, said the off time during the bye week really helped. "I'm feeling good, coming along," he said. "I'm looking forward to getting back out there."

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-26/1161843606280850.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

This is great news. Having both Deuce and Reggie available makes the offense less predictable and gives us many more options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom