Devante Harris at it again ..... (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I know it's the first preseason game and I know that he is practice squad guy more than anything but ........ GOD BLESS HIS SOUL but this guy is sooooo horrible .... on the final jaguars drive where they were trying to get the lead, this guy had two important penalties extending their drive ..... glad that we came away with a win .... WHY IS THIS GUY EVEN ON THE PRACTICE SQUAD .... last season he was the no. 2 CB in the first two games and we lost terribly ..... KEN CRAWLEY took over and our defense turned it around ..... JUST CUT THIS GUY ... he doesnt even deserve to be on the practice squad ....

He must be an amazing practice player. He’s awful when it matters. Time to move on from him. He’s a liability

I don’t mean this badly towards him but I really shudder when I see him on the field. And not the good kind of shudder.

I really think he knows where the bodies are or something.

Last call was really bad, the prior one they didn't show.

He made me cringe the past few seasons but he looks to have bulked up and finally has an understanding of the defense. Been making lots of plays including a nice PBU tonight. I think he is starting to get it and want to see more.

He may be amazing in practice, but every time he steps on the field it's the same old thing.

Why not try Justin Hardee instead?
Hardee was in before him and gave up a completion every time they threw his way. Think it was 3/3 when targeting Hardee but they were all short.

I agree with the guys on here that the last one was an awful call. He shouldn’t have been flat footed but he didn’t grab the guy.

They didn’t show the one before that.

Besides that he showed good stuff tonight, even on a couple of overthrows he was in good position.

Everyone one of us had they same thoughts but you guys have to watch the whole game and watch the replays.

Devante Harris is a holding machine. The penalties outnumber the successes. I don't care if he improves his game, he will still cost us games in some way, he will find a way to get beat.

I would give him a lot of playing time in the second preseason game. If he continues to help the other team instead of us that would be the last straw.

Im not Ready to write him off yet. But if he does do bad, maybe it's just not a good match. Who knows, maybe if in the future we have to cut him he'll do better in another system. Might have to save his career that way.

Lets see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom