De'Vante Harris cut (1 Viewer)

Underhill on podcast said he’s a great practice player but plays bad in games. Proved to be true Thursday night and Sean had enough with the penalties. I think penalties is part of why Vaccaro wasn’t brought back.

Have no idea why they even brought him back. Still makes no sense
Dad used to play for the Saints. Maybe that connection is what has had the team hesitate from cutting him until now

Finally. I will never forget how much worse having him on the field in week 1 and 2 made us last year. The MIN game was comical how terrible he was. If he wasnt on the team last year, I really think we win at least one of those games.

Also, didnt he come back for one game later on in the season that we lost? When Lattimore got hurt? He just has no awareness at all.

Says a lot that PJ Williams got hurt in the game and they didnt even keep Harris around for depth.

De’Vante Harris seems like a nice kid, but he couldn’t make that big leap forward.

Best of luck young man.

That sucks. I thought he was playing really well and had a really bad call against him in the game.

Still baffled at how we spent two weeks with him as a starter.

I wish him good luck elsewhere, but even if he never saw another snap at CB, the writing was on the wall. We already had Hardee and Banjo as special teams aces at DB and drafted two more. Seemed like he was going to get squeezed out no matter what.

Good luck De’vante! Hope you latch on somewhere quickly And you love your new home!

I mean he has talent he just can't fix the one problem he's had since being here and thats not good

Underhill on podcast said he’s a great practice player but plays bad in games. Proved to be true Thursday night and Sean had enough with the penalties. I think penalties is part of why Vaccaro wasn’t brought back.
Absolutely. Why have "game" if any good play is just going to be erased just like that? If you're THAT prone to the drive-killing penalties, what can POSSIBLY be your upside that's going to overshadow that. Sometimes it isn't just that simple, but sometimes it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom