De'Vante Harris cut (1 Viewer)

Starters:
Lattimore, Crawley, Robinson

Backups:
Williams, Maulet, Jamerson, Hardee

Am I missing somebody? Jamerson and Hardee for ST's, Williams for boundary back-up and Maulet backing up P-Rob in the slot.

Does Maulet remind anybody else of a younger, cheaper, Sterling Moore?

Finally they came to their senses! I would feel bad but I seem to recall him being quite rude to fans after the LA game. I may be mistaken but I’m pretty sure. Either way, waste of a roster spot as he Was a liability out there 100% of the time.

I was thinking PS, but this is even better.

We may be surprised, cutting him now may not be making a statement, it may be to help him catch on with another team.

As a saints fan I’m glad he’s gone
As a person I feel for (most of) these guys who spend 5/6ths of their lives doing this one thing and then overnight learn they have to go do something completely different

I agree with this 100%. I don't think he is a bad guy or anything along those lines, just from what we as fans have seen of him in games, he just doesn't have NFL talent. He has a chance now to maybe get in another training camp. For whatever reason, it has not clicked for him here. When it comes to "players" who lose out on their dreams because of foolishness, like drugs or legal issues, I have no pity. But, when it comes to a player who just doesn't work out, I wish them all the best. He does appear to have some skills, maybe his dream is not dead yet. (Based on last year, I kind of hope we are done with him.)

It was time for this to happen. Well, i still don't know why he was brought back anyway.

Actually could cover decently but couldn’t refrain from grabbing. Like on every play!

Harris may be able to hook on with a team that plays primarily a zone coverage scheme. He certainly failed at man.

I knew it was over for Harris when Payton stared at him slowly shaking his head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom