De'Vante Harris cut (1 Viewer)

If I remember right, he was the guy who dressed up as a pop tart for Halloween. Maybe they kept him around for laughs cause it sure wasn't for football skills.

Feel bad for him. I'm sure he gave it his all. It just wasn't enough. Hope he gets better. Just not against us.

He did what many players wish for.
He played in the nfl.
Fix those bad habits... journey isn't over yet. Humble pie and keep working.

When he makes plays he is real good. But when he makes bad ones it is really bad. Most of his bad plays are really bad mental errors. He seems to worry about what everyone else is doing instead of taking on his own assignments. I guess in practice,he can play as individual. That's why you hear him making plays in practice. But in game situation, playing as a team and within the system, he could never grasp that.

I was fortunate to not get cut from my high school team. Luckily, they sucked and needed bodies. I don't take any joy in anybody getting cut at any level. But its a business at this level, and this was a good business decision. Best of luck to the man. Hope he gets to play somewhere.

Would have loved if he was picked up by Carolina or Atlanta but I will take the Bucs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom