Devery Henderson LSU TIGERS custom figure (1 Viewer)

#1 stunner

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
thought id share a pic of my latest, was going to do saints but went the college route

Attachments

• 2006_1130Image0007.JPG
    2006_1130Image0007.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 63
i got 3 others im doing, dalton hilliard (which is going to a friend), and the other two are bradie james and tommy hodson. i'll try to get some pics if people are interested in seeing them, i just threw devery on here cause he's a saint.

hardhead, i have made quite a few lsu figures for people. i believe i made 1 faulk out of them all. i didnt get a pic of that one, it has been a while. it took about 2 weeks to do these, a little work left with the other three. the hilliard i got is sold to a friend for him to give out as a Christmas gift. send me a pm if anyone is interested in one. and thanks for the kind words on the figure.

Nice job

That Devery figure is awesome, even down to the poor, but effective catching technique.

hardhead, i have made quite a few lsu figures for people. i believe i made 1 faulk out of them all. i didnt get a pic of that one, it has been a while. it took about 2 weeks to do these, a little work left with the other three. the hilliard i got is sold to a friend for him to give out as a Christmas gift. send me a pm if anyone is interested in one. and thanks for the kind words on the figure.

You know what you get get me for Christmas, ole buddy, ole pal....I think I've got something for you.

Do you just make LSU and Saints or some other college figures?

That Devery figure is awesome, even down to the poor, but effective catching technique.

that is actually jerry rice you are talking about.

5c19_1.JPG

heres a pic of Bradie James, just got him all glued up.

Attachments

• 2006_1130Image0003.JPG
    2006_1130Image0003.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom