Devin Hester to seek trade... (1 Viewer)

how much is his salary...? He'd make for some explosive returns. Don't know how effective hed be in the passing game though...

Hester "checked out" of games when he wasn't involved... he even admitted so...

"Not only this year, but the last couple of years it has been like that," Hester told the Tribune. "It was really starting to show, why I was frustrated. I'm not making any excuses. I know some of the plays I should have made in terms of catching the ball. But I just wasn't feeling it. My mind wasn't there the majority of the time." (link)

But I would sure love to see that dude in black and gold... him returning punts/kicks and sprinkle some WR screens and reverses in. Make a scary offense... even more scary.

didnt he play a little db in college as well? i'd give him a shot on the cheap. he can fill out strictly in roby's role except tack on PR as his job.

Roles: PR, KR, Gunner, gadget plays (reverses, end arounds, fly route)

didnt he play a little db in college as well? i'd give him a shot on the cheap. he can fill out strictly in roby's role except tack on PR as his job.

Roles: PR, KR, Gunner, gadget plays (reverses, end arounds, fly route)
He played CB for the Bears before he asked to be more involved with the offense. Not sure if he still has it but the price could be right. I'm with Elias though -- I don't want to give up any draft picks this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom