Devin white (1 Viewer)

Yeah it was true. He was talking trash.
I'm a competitor it fires me up

Your mad because he's Telling the truth? Everybody knows who Winston is the entire league, GMs alike know who Winston is. Not a priority free agent this year, only had one suiter outside of the Saints who wanted a QB who was going through a civil lawsuit and would possibly miss time due to his legal issues rather than prioritize bringing Winston back.

Wake up people, I get people are supporting him because he's a Saint but the same things were being said on this forum when he was a Buc now it's slander because he's a Saint?
I'm not mad at all if you are a competitor it should fire you up.

Your mad because he's Telling the truth? Everybody knows who Winston is, GMs alike know who Winston is. Not a priority free agent this year for any team let alone the Saints, and only had one suiter outside of the Saints who wanted a QB who was going through a civil lawsuit and would possibly miss time due to his legal issues rather than prioritize bringing Winston back.

Wake up people, I get people are supporting him because he's a Saint but the same things were being said on this forum when he was a Buc now it's slander because he's a Saint?
I love our loyal fans base but boy do we put on those who dat B&G glasses and truly lose sight of what’s right in front of us. Winston is a great worker and leader, but he’s still Winston at QB. That isn’t ever changing apparently

I love our loyal fans base but boy do we put on those who dat B&G glasses and truly lose sight of what’s right in front of us. Winston is a great worker and leader, but he’s still Winston at QB. That isn’t ever changing apparently
One game. How is that a distortion? We are 1-1 and if a pattern is established I will admit it.

Your mad because he's Telling the truth? Everybody knows who Winston is, GMs alike know who Winston is. Not a priority free agent this year for any team let alone the Saints, and only had one suiter outside of the Saints who wanted a QB who was going through a civil lawsuit and would possibly miss time due to his legal issues rather than prioritize bringing Winston back.

I see you're off the fence now.

One game. How is that a distortion? We are 1-1 and if a pattern is established I will admit it.
No problem man, I hope he proves me wrong. But I’ve seen it now enough games. Definitely not basing anything just off this game.

My opinion could be wrong for sure, just as yours can.

1 and 3/4 of a game. And let’s face it if the falcons didn’t go into prevent defense and kept blitzing it would have been the same result as today I would imagine.

1 and 3/4 of a game. And let’s face it if the falcons didn’t go into prevent defense and kept blitzing it would have been the same result as today I would imagine.
But they did when they were down by two scores (that went back to the normal defense after we scored). We are 1-1, he gets credit for the comeback and he gets the blame for the loss today. This is worst than the Carolina game last year but he's one more than he's lost with us. I still give him the benefit of the doubt and think he gives us the best chance to win at the position this year. If he doesn't earn it we will be looking for another QB next year. I have consistently said Jameis has to earn it over the course of a season.

But they did when they were down by two scores (that went back to the normal defense after we scored). We are 1-1, he gets credit for the comeback and he gets the blame for the loss today. This is worst than the Carolina game last year but he's one more than he's lost with us. I still give him the benefit of the doubt and think he gives us the best chance to win at the position this year. If he doesn't earn it we will be looking for another QB next year. I have consistently said Jameis has to earn it over the course of a season.
Agree. If the Saints want to win JW is clearly better than any QB on this foster. The guy has a cannon for an arm he just doesn’t have accuracy. People calling Dalton clearly don’t remember what Dalton looked like in Dallas.

Why does what he said bother you? I have no problem with any opposing defender saying that. In fact, I would expect an opposing defender to say those things. He wasn’t out of pocket
For me, personally, I find it dirty because Jameis has spoken of Devin so favorably and how that’s his boy. I get how others may not see the issue in what White said. I respect their take. I just hate when people are two-faced.

Devin has in the past acted like Jameis is his boy, yet here he is speaking on him like former teammates couldn’t wait for JW to get out of Tampa. Players aren’t dumb. They’re keenly aware of the National sports media narratives on players. Him saying he knew Jameis would toss him a touchdown was piling on to what the media already does to his supposed “boy”.

Again, I get others not taking offense to this clip. I did cause Devin felt real phony in that moment TO ME.

I liked him at LSU(huge LSU fan), but since he's been with TB he's been a dirty player with zero class. I know I'll get some clown and dead falcons from the LSU fans who also are members of Tiger Droppings.
I agree, as an LSU fan this dude is complete gutter trash. I wish him all the worst.

Chris Godwin asked him why did he say that sht about Jameis didn’t seem like he liked that . I think it’s crazy because they defense was sorry asf Jameis threw so much because they defense couldn’t stop nobody . I think we got a chance to put them out the playoffs this year and give Tom Brady that Kurt Warner Brett farve treatment

Why does what he said bother you? I have no problem with any opposing defender saying that. In fact, I would expect an opposing defender to say those things. He wasn’t out of pocket
He was insinuating that Jamies was the problem at Tampa. While that may be true, it’s low class to kick a man while he’s down in public.

Chris Godwin asked him why did he say that sht about Jameis didn’t seem like he liked that . I think it’s crazy because they defense was sorry asf Jameis threw so much because they defense couldn’t stop nobody . I think we got a chance to put them out the playoffs this year and give Tom Brady that Kurt Warner Brett farve treatment
Godwin spoke out about it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom