Devonta Freeman expected to be out versus Saints too (1 Viewer)

Whooo hooo
Have a speedy recovery, just not against us!

So pick up Tevin Coleman on my fantasy team?

Let’s see if an NFL defense shows up for us against the Browns before we start taking anything for granted.

Freeman has always been good for a timely fumble or missing a key blocking assignment.

I’m betting the Failcants release Freeman after this season and go with Coleman as their RB in the future. Freeman isn’t worth his contract.

Freeman has always been good for a timely fumble or missing a key blocking assignment.

I’m betting the Failcants release Freeman after this season and go with Coleman as their RB in the future. Freeman isn’t worth his contract.

Neither was Matt Ryan, but they were dumb enough to keep him around for 11 years

Dang, 3 of their best 4 Players out. That's going to be tough to overcome.

So will their slow start.

Hate that it's due to injury, but it's starting to look like the south may end up being between us and tampa.

This says something about our offense. I would attribute losing Freeman to the equivalent of losing Ingram. This is where the opinions come in. Freeman is a bigger part of that offense. He was, very recently, one of the top backs in the league. After last season, so is Ingram. Although I would take Ingram over Freeman, the similarities regress from there. Kamara is on another level compared to Coleman. Coleman is a beast in his own right, but you have Kamara >> Coleman and Brees >> Ryan, and its anybody's game after that. We've yet to see what Meredith and T Smith can do. Perhaps Ingram and Freeman return the same week, but I think Freeman out for the falcons is a bigger blow than Ingram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom