Devonta Freeman takes a shot at Payton/Saints on Instagram (1 Viewer)

Someone should just photoshop a pic of the Saints superbowl ring on Sean's hand in that pic and send it back to him! lol

Funny. Two underachieving efforts battling it out. Hilarious stuff.

Turn about is fair play I guess. We lost and a result of that is having to hear about it from everyone and their brother. Win and it's not an issue.

Funny. Two underachieving efforts battling it out. Hilarious stuff.

Exactly. This kinda stuff looks silly. Also, I get that he’s competitive, but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect that a 50 year-old head coach might conduct himself with a bit more restraint.

Ironic they still acting like they won a SB, made the playoffs, and didn’t have the biggest choke job in the history of the NFL ?

thankfully their annual 28-3 holiday is about 2 months away to remind them

I'm sure Payton is down on the floor, curled up in fetal position - laughing his rear end off while repeating 28-3.

Well....not much we can do about it. On one hand I believe that Payton dishes it out so he has to take it. That's the one downfall to our past three years is it's given even the lowliest of low franchises like the little brother Falcons to take shots at our downfall.

On the other hand, that franchise and city better thank their heavens for Bill Vinovich and his crew every single day. They take a lot of shots at us to say it took a screw job for them to avoid us winning a Super Bowl on their field. But hey, if our downfall is what brings them joy after 28-3 and since their team is always little brother to us, then good for them.

We need to take our medicine and move on. We deserve the snipes.

I love Payton for his passion, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Even if haters can make memes out of the failures.

Freeman has nerve to give anyone a hard time. He is on the fringe of hoping he can stretch the money he has left for the rest of his life after football.
Even the tiniest of mice will squeak from time to time and this "flea" on that mice's back, who LIVES right behind that mouse's ear has the gall and (truthfully I'm surprised that insect is capable of making such a comment in the first-lace) shameless temerity to attempt to poke a P/O'ed Head Coach but to be poked by a plastic tooth-pick? Most likely isn't even felt unless it's in the eye and he's certainly not nearly clever enough to evoke that type of imagery any way you look at it. Total and unabashed effrontery is a cowardly thing to bear witness to and while I pity the fool and would simply tell him to "Kiss The Baby" , it's more fun to hang with fellow WHODATS and make fun of everyone else since , even through these last three close seasons? We've bee NFC South Champs with little our Division mates can do about that continued strength as we nailed THAT title down by Thanksgiving this season! Yikes and look out when Coach opens this offense up to include MORE Taysom and Deonte and Latavius and Jared and a Drew Brees who will be on an Mission From God (to quote the Blues Brother's film) to get that RING at the close of his career! It WILL take a solid and good luck on the health and injury lists event to get that job done? I believe sincerely, that get accomplished next season and Coach and Mickey Loomis shore up our DBs and get our O-Line's mentality SET for the explosive plays ahead. Cheers, Stay Frosty and I'm OUT! <> Your UpTown Ruler, Mama Roux Lateure Geauviet Chanteause du Maiye Francine Rabennacke., Esaquire!!

Least we were a playoff team the last three years, just sayin...

Y’all position for that draft tho...

The same team we are playing. 3-13 or 13-3 is only meaningful if you win. Otherwise it is all the same...losing.

Not true at all. You can’t say this season was like watching the 0 and ___ teams of the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom