Devonta Freeman takes a shot at Payton/Saints on Instagram (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score

Well....not much we can do about it. On one hand I believe that Payton dishes it out so he has to take it. That's the one downfall to our past three years is it's given even the lowliest of low franchises like the little brother Falcons to take shots at our downfall.

On the other hand, that franchise and city better thank their heavens for Bill Vinovich and his crew every single day. They take a lot of shots at us to say it took a screw job for them to avoid us winning a Super Bowl on their field. But hey, if our downfall is what brings them joy after 28-3 and since their team is always little brother to us, then good for them.

Well....not much we can do about it. On one hand I believe that Payton dishes it out so he has to take it. That's the one downfall to our past three years is it's given even the lowliest of low franchises like the little brother Falcons to take shots at our downfall.

On the other hand, that franchise and city better thank their heavens for Bill Vinovich and his crew every single day. They take a lot of shots at us to say it took a screw job for them to avoid us winning a Super Bowl on their field. But hey, if our downfall is what brings them joy after 28-3 and since their team is always little brother to us, then good for them.
Cant argue with it. Good come back

I can understand why rivals talk smack.

I will never understand why any Falcon fan or player or coach would ever say anything to anyone when they have the ultimate “scoreboard.”

I'm pretty sure we went to the NFCCG game the season Payton did that. Or was it in 2017 where we went to the divisional round?

Either way, no Falcons player has room to comment.

I can understand why rivals talk smack.

I will never understand why any Falcon fan or player or coach would ever say anything to anyone when they have the ultimate “scoreboard.”
Their official social media account talks a lot of smack to us. It's funny. On one hand I respect it. It's a rivalry and entertainment at the end of the day. On the other hand, man we've owned these guys the last two seasons AND they have the biggest choke job in SPORTS history, not just football history. So it's a little cute that they still take shots at us. But little brother syndrome is real.

I'm pretty sure we went to the NFCCG game the season Payton did that. Or was it 2017?

Either way, no Falcons player has room to comment.
that was unfortunately the Minnesota Miracle year. Both that game (SKOL clap) and the Falcons game (Payton doing the choke gesture) came back to bite Payton in the butt unfortunately.

Freeman has nerve to give anyone a hard time. He is on the fringe of hoping he can stretch the money he has left for the rest of his life after football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom