Devonta Freeman takes a shot at Payton/Saints on Instagram (1 Viewer)

Their official social media account talks a lot of smack to us. It's funny.

I’ve seen that. It’s sad.

They are responsible for the worst choke job/loss in modern sports history.

No matter how much trash they want to talk to anyone else, the response will always be “28-3” and they will always lose.

The end.

Freeman better worry about if he has a job next season. He has a huge contract, and only produced 650 yards 3.6 yard per carry and only 2 touchdowns. The clown may be cut next season. Failclowns doing failclown things!

Errr, umm... who was the RB that whiffed at a block (when he was supposed to be in protection for his QB)?

Oh, yeah... it was Devonte' Freeman...

...the same dude that said he should have been SB MVP in SB LI.

:gosaints:

Last edited:

Well....not much we can do about it. On one hand I believe that Payton dishes it out so he has to take it. That's the one downfall to our past three years is it's given even the lowliest of low franchises like the little brother Falcons to take shots at our downfall.

On the other hand, that franchise and city better thank their heavens for Bill Vinovich and his crew every single day. They take a lot of shots at us to say it took a screw job for them to avoid us winning a Super Bowl on their field. But hey, if our downfall is what brings them joy after 28-3 and since their team is always little brother to us, then good for them.

Sean had it coming. Not that I dislike Sean but if you are going to take a shot then you got to take it when comes back.

Ouch that hurts. But not as much as a stripsack caused by the wiffleball king himself. Dude NOTHING will ever FAIL as bad as that,NOTHING. Not in the NFL anyway.

The Saints have a Lombardi and just threepeated the South.
Freeman was actually on the 28-3 team.

The Falcons may cut this bum in the offseason anyway. I guarantee they regret the extension they gave him. He's done absolutely nothing since he got it. Didn't even get his first TD of the season until week 14 and only had two for the season period. ?

From a guy part of the team with the choke of a lifetime.. That’s cool and all. I just don’t think it’s too wise to burn a bridge with any coaches in this league honestly. Never know when your may need a job in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom