Dewayne Robertson (1 Viewer)

why dont we have a 4th rounder this year, i thought the pick for vilma was a 2009 pick.
(per nfl transactions?)

Didn't we have to give Indie our fourth in the Jason David deal? I believe he was a restricted free agent with a fourth round tender. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I remember.

Robertson Is Another Underachiving Fat Guy. Names Like Sullivan, Jackson , Hand Come To Mind. We Need Young Playmakers On Defense.

I'm a Jets fan guys, I came to this forum when you guys got Vilma. Who you will absolutely love. But anyway, this statement is not true. Robertson is a good player, who just doesn't fit the Jets defensive scheme. He does have a knee condition, but has had it since he came out and it doesn't seem to affect him. He is a good 4-3 defensive tackle, who has a penetrating style. He would actually be a good pick up for you guys, but I understand the concerns that you wouldn't want to give up too much for him because of his knee. It hasn't stopped him from playing so far, but you never know.

Didn't we have to give Indie our fourth in the Jason David deal? I believe he was a restricted free agent with a fourth round tender. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I remember.

We gave Indy one of our three fourth round picks in last year's draft for JD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom