Dexter: Season 4 starts this Sunday ***Now Filled with season finale spoilers*** (1 Viewer)

She was easily the worst part of that movie. The accent was the worst I've ever heard, and the whole cowgirl scene was awful. She was a carbon copy of Agent Smecker except totally annoying.

I did enjoy the movie though.

Ok, she was annoying, but that doesn't mean she wasn't hot as can be. I didn't find her annoying though.

eric

Not sure I understand what you mean.

I guess the first episode was focused on the baby and how it was much harder for Dexter to go out and kill people since he had to take care of a baby and couldn't get that much sleep. It was a good episode, but the whole baby issue kind of disappeared after that. JMO

For those interested, Micheal C. Hall and John Lithgow boths won Golden Globes for their respective roles in Season 4.

Something I heard last night:

On January 13, 2010, his agent and spokesman confirmed that he was undergoing treatment for a treatable form of Hodgkin's lymphoma.[13] The cancer is in remission and he is continuing treatments.[14] Many castmates and friends made their concerns known to the media, some even admitting they had no idea Hall was battling Hodgkin's lymphoma because he never showed any signs of the disease.

I'm surprised to see so much hate for Rita. She wasn't my favorite character, but she kept Dexter grounded and made it more difficult for him to just kill anyone at any time. Without that, it's boring just watching him kill people.

What I hate the most about her being killed off is the epiphany Dexter had at the end of the season, about his family. He grew to truly love them and just as he does, he loses her and (most likely) her kids. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm surprised to see so much hate for Rita. She wasn't my favorite character, but she kept Dexter grounded and made it more difficult for him to just kill anyone at any time. Without that, it's boring just watching him kill people.

He was pretty free in Season 1 and 2 to do whatever he wanted and that was definitely not boring.

He was pretty free in Season 1 and 2 to do whatever he wanted and that was definitely not boring.

Not really. He still had Rita as his girlfriend and had to be with her and her family and then Lila. Not to mention there was Doakes. There were obstacles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom