Dexter: Season 4 starts this Sunday ***Now Filled with season finale spoilers*** (1 Viewer)

I am stunned. Lithgow has been great, this season has been great.

*** Kinda Spoiler****

Did anybody else think Masuka was gonna ruin Dexter's excuse for being at trinity's home for Thanksgiving? I thought he was going to, but am glad they didn't go there. Just figured it would be a waste of time.

Eric

Last edited:
****Spoiler Alert******

Was I the only one who yelled out, "Get 'em Dex!!" when he dragged Trinity into the kitchen and closed the door?? That scene was great!

Holy crap, that was probably the best Dexter episode I have ever seen. I really can't believe it. It was beyond intense.

**Spoiler Alert**

Very nice curve......Rita and the neighbor. How will Dexter react when Masuka tells him what he saw? Trinity has now seen Dexter's "dark passenger" so the element of surprise is completely lost. Finally the Trinity/reporter connection.....Quinn's GF was obviously the shooter of Lundy and Debra. When Dexter figures this out and makes Trinity and the reporter disappear Quinn will investigate. Quinn dislikes Dexter already so will he discover who "Kyle" really is? Great episode.......

**Spoilers**

I don't think the reporter will disappear. She killed Deb's "love of her life" so I think Deb will get some form of justice.

I don't know if Dex will ever find out about the kiss. Even if he does, he probably wouldn't care because he doesn't have feelings like that. Anything he does will be just faking his emotions. But they're having Dex change and start to "feel" things, so who knows.

It's going to be interesting to see how the writers can tie everything off in just two episodes.

3 Episodes left.

If we're talking curves here, I like this one:

Deb uncovers the whole reporter thing, and further investigation leads Deb to the Trinity Killer. She won't know it's the Trinity Killer, but she'll inevitably talk to Dexter about her findings. With Dexter knowing the her father is Trinity, maybe he helps Deb in getting her revenge. I could see that as a segway into Deb learning Dexter's true nature. Kinda out there, but so was the line, "Hi, dad."

That was possibly the best Dexter episode ever.
When Dexter dragged Trinity, who should be Quadrity, into the kitchen and when when he saved the boy from the concrete.... Man!!

I can't wait for the finale.

This has been my 2nd favorite season. I don't know that any season of television will ever match the suspense of Season 2 of Dexter which is my favorite season.

This finale has torn me up....what an impact...heart-wrenching

This show beats the ever-loving **** out of me every year

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom