Dexter: Season 4 starts this Sunday ***Now Filled with season finale spoilers*** (1 Viewer)

This'll probably be the best season yet...with John Lithgow as a serial killer and David Carradine coming back, along with the great cast...I'm preparing for that week-long suspense between Sundays now...

Yeah i cant wait for Sundays now ... football, Dexter and Curb your Enthusiasm all on the same day. Can't beat that!

I've been watching 1-3 on demand and it's great. Can't wait for season 4.

This'll probably be the best season yet...with John Lithgow as a serial killer and David Carradine coming back, along with the great cast...I'm preparing for that week-long suspense between Sundays now...

Keith Carradine. If David Carradine came back I'd gas up the chainsaw and buckle down for the zombie apocalypse. Oh yeah....it's coming.

Nice to see them hit the ground running, instead of the usual slow build to the season's main plot lines. The play on the intro was classic.

Keith Carradine. If David Carradine came back I'd gas up the chainsaw and buckle down for the zombie apocalypse. Oh yeah....it's coming.

Keith, that's who I meant...But what a start to the season!!!...Lithgow looks like one messed up dude, and ol' Dex, with his fatherly duties depriving him of sleep, has gotten himself into a fine mess already...They've cranked up the suspense already...

Yeah, as if there isn't enough suspense between sundays as it is. I worked yesterday and had forgotten about Dexter. Luckily I figured it out and only missed the first five minutes. Got to see the cool intro too. Could've done without seeing John Lithgow's saggy booty though.

Ok, who else thinks that Lundy had something to do with the disappearance of the body? Also, before the season is over Dex will kill Lundy and possibly the Irish Cop who is all over him?

Finally, is it just me or is Dexter's wife annoyingly needy? Good lawd that woman would drive me insane. She is the textbook definition of passive aggressive.

Ok, who else thinks that Lundy had something to do with the disappearance of the body? Also, before the season is over Dex will kill Lundy and possibly the Irish Cop who is all over him?

Finally, is it just me or is Dexter's wife annoyingly needy? Good lawd that woman would drive me insane. She is the textbook definition of passive aggressive.

So you think Dexter is going to completely abandon his 'code'? I can see them doing something with the cop to make him fit the code, but not Lundy.

I hadn't thought of Lundy stashing the body - interesting theory. I personally think the disappearing body is due to Dexter starting to lose it - kinda like how he lost his keys early in the episode. If his keys ended up in the freezer with him having no recollection of placing them there, it's reasonable to assume he would do the same with body parts.

On another note, right before they revealed LaGuerta's lover, I thought it was going to be Anton.

Good episode, but sometimes you can tell the writers aren't actually sociopaths themselves.

Dexter would never lose it on the stand like that because his job and his reputation is orders of magnitude more important to him than letting his wife sleep. That would be up front and understood the very first time the kid woke him up.

I don't know about that, Taurus. Dexter's problem is that he doesn't really feel anything, especially normal emotions. So his whole persona that the public sees is an act so that he fits in and doesn't get caught. Trying to shed the serial killer profiles/cliches - loner, ect. He doesn't want to be married or in a relationship, but does it because it shields him a bit. Although we are seeing changes in Dexter, especially his relationship with his kid.

He doesn't feel shame, so blowing it on the stand won't bother him if it serves a greater purpose. He didn't blow it on accident, it was on purpose. He made the comment about a cop needing a case and a killer needing a perfect victim. Sometimes the cop loses. Blowing this case will be understood by everyone and easily forgiven (maybe not by the Irish cop) because it doesn't happen.

Dexter has made mistakes on purpose before just to let people off so he could kill them. I don't think his reputation is that important to him. For him the only thing he cares about in terms of others is that they don't see him for what he really is. Beyond that I don't think he cares about opinions or reputation.

I think Debra, Rita or both of them find out about Dexter this season. Just a gut feeling. It's the next logical evolution of the show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom