dexter season 8 (1 Viewer)

i just started watching it. i think the show is great, to bad im only half way through season 2.

cant wait- very interested to see how they wrap everything up

Enjoy, it was still a good show then.

Aw come on, season 4 was awesome. Beginning of five was slow, but given how season 4 ended I don't see how they could do different. 6 and 7 were ok. Nothing like seasons 1, 2 and 4 though.

I thought last season was much better than the previous season or two.

last season I watched was the one with the guy and tom hanks kid hiding out in the church... how many seasons ago was that?

last season I watched was the one with the guy and tom hanks kid hiding out in the church... how many seasons ago was that?

Season 6. U only missed one season. Last season was really good with everything that happened. This season being the last should be pretty crazy. Will he get caught? Will someone kill him? Will he kill himself? How will Miami metro react when/if they find out? Should be good.

I wasn't. It was a setup episode with a pretty big bang at the end. THere was a lot of to cover to catch people up with the last 6 months of Dexter time and set the stage for the season. The first episode of nearly every season has been that way (last season being the big exception).

**********SPOILERS***************

I have a strong suspension when Harry first found out about Dexter he went to this Dr. to learn how to help him. Is it possible the code was actually designed by her?

I wasn't. It was a setup episode with a pretty big bang at the end. THere was a lot of to cover to catch people up with the last 6 months of Dexter time and set the stage for the season. The first episode of nearly every season has been that way (last season being the big exception).

That's kind of what I was disappointed in. For the final season, I would have liked for the show to break from formula a bit; but, I guess with the way the last season ended, they had to show the fallout.

Also, the killer they set up in the first episode seems uninteresting to me for some reason. I know we don't know anything about him(her) yet, but the usual intrigue/curiosity wasn't there for me.

Still hopeful that it will turn around quickly now that they've caught us up on all of the characters.

I have a strong suspension when Harry first found out about Dexter he went to this Dr. to learn how to help him. Is it possible the code was actually designed by her?

from what i read she did help invent the code.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom