Dexter (1 Viewer)

I just finished watching season 1 also. Season 2 needs to hurry up cause I cant wait.

Are season 2 episodes legally available online anywhere? iTunes? etc. I don't think I can wait for the DVDs after hearing what people have been saying about season 2.

Non legal torrents/newsgroups/streaming are the only online sources as far as I know. S2 is available via Showtime On Demand if you have cable.

Mrs. SBTB and I started on the season 1 DVD's and we are really loving it. Very inventive, funny and suspeseful.

Mrs. SBTB and I started on the season 1 DVD's and we are really loving it. Very inventive, funny and suspeseful.

Wait a second... started? How far in are you?

Because dude. Duuuuuude. If you're only 2 or 3 in, you ain't seen nothin' yet. It just gets better. Lots better. Like, really, a LOT better.

Enjoy.

Because dude. Duuuuuude. If you're only 2 or 3 in, you ain't seen nothin' yet. It just gets better. Lots better. Like, really, a LOT better.

Enjoy.

We just finished the one where he learned about his Dad last night. The one with the "cable guy" (trying not to spoil).

So far I've had enough jaw drop moments for two seasons and enough laughing for three. Some of the stuff he says so dead pan and matter-of-factly just gets me in stitches.

I must admit I've done something wrong. I downloaded the season finale (doesn't air until this weekend) and watched it last night.

I throw myself on the mercy of the court. I could not wait.

I was swapping emails with a buddy this morning and we agree that Dexter (and especially season 2) might be the most suspenseful TV we've ever seen. I would almost go so far as to include movies.

The pucker factor for several episodes is completely off the charts.

Enjoy.

We finished season 1 this morning. Awesome, just awesome. I figured out who the killer was fairly early a few episodes ago but didn't figure out his relationship to Dex until a few seconds before they revealed it.

The left a few questions hanging but overall just a great great show. I can't wait to see Season 2. Unfortunately unless they start from the beginning again on ST I'll have to wait for DVD.

Yeah I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, no Showtime. LOVED the last scene of season 1, with the ticker tape parade, etc. And Doakes, who is hilarious and probably my second favorite character on the show, seems to smell blood in the water (pun intended.) Can't wait for the season 2 DVDs. I'd buy the episodes on iTunes if I could.

Season 2 is infreakintense. I get angry when they're over, because they leave me wanting more.

Yeah I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, no Showtime. LOVED the last scene of season 1, with the ticker tape parade, etc. And Doakes, who is hilarious and probably my second favorite character on the show, seems to smell blood in the water (pun intended.) Can't wait for the season 2 DVDs. I'd buy the episodes on iTunes if I could.

That last scene was money. The huge smile on Dex's face (a stark contrast to who we know him to be) was simply priceless. The crowds cheering him on, his sister raising his hand up. The plane with the banner. Awesome.

I also love his last exchange with Rita.

Rita: "Oh Dexter, hows Deborah?"
Dexter: "Well, she has all her limbs."
Rita: "Imagine, falling for a serial killer."
Dexter: "Yeah, what are the odds."

Then they kiss.

That is just great writing right there.

BTW, Dexter is probably the most quotable show I've watched. Every episode as 9 or 10 just awesome quotes.

Just wait till you see season 2. Doakes steps it up as a character.

BTW, the series is based on books by Jeff Lindsay. Good stuff. Love the series.

Attachments

• 51ZKSMPNJZL._SS500_.jpg
    51ZKSMPNJZL._SS500_.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 51NSgC69gGL._SS500_.jpg
    51NSgC69gGL._SS500_.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
  • n133434.jpg
    n133434.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom