Dexter (1 Viewer)

Don't forget, after tomorrow's season finale, there's supposed to be an "online event" on sho.com with the actors and producers discussing the season finale.

I don't know though about season 2 totally. Been very emotioanlly charged, and kept me hanging after the first few episodes. But, Doakes has felt too caged in emotionally.

I don't know what to think about Doakes, he's trying to do the right thing, but I just don't like him at all. I find myself asking Dexter not to kill him, though. I know, I'm a loser.

Mrs. SBTB and I finally got to watch Season 2 now that DirctTV has On Demand.

One of the top 5 seasons of a television show I've ever seen. Simply amazing. Nearly every episode ended with a "Now how is he going to get out of this?"

The end was just priceless.

I am impatiently awaiting Season 3.

Mrs. SBTB and I finally got to watch Season 2 now that DirctTV has On Demand.

One of the top 5 seasons of a television show I've ever seen. Simply amazing. Nearly every episode ended with a "Now how is he going to get out of this?"

The end was just priceless.

I am impatiently awaiting Season 3.

Me too. I paid for one month of Showtime and downloaded Dexter & Penn & Teller.

I rent my movies from Netflix, so no need for any of the movie channels on a regular basis.

Did you catch the Dexter extras? One or two of them were interesting. A couple, not so much. But they were all fairly short and worth watching.

The DirecTV On Demand thing is pretty cool...

Just bought season 1 (haven't seen any episodes before) love it. hence the sig.

Dexter avoided the sophomore slump in a *big* way. Not since the early days of The Sopranos, IMO, has there been a more compelling adult drama. If season 3 escalates the tension any more, I'm gonna have to get some meds.

Thank god for no Spoilers. You guys rock.

Any kind of spoilers for this should be punishable by death. It's that good. Nobody should have the suspense of this season ruined for them.

kooldak, I'll have to check out the extras. We didn't bother at first but I'll set them all to download tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom