N/S Dez Bryant hinting around he is getting ready to come back to NFL (1 Viewer)

Trying to read what he wrote, IDK. That is some crazy writing. But in any event, IF it does mean he is getting a tryout, good for him. But the only way I see him making a playoff team’s roster, is by being a ball boy at this point. What playoff team is going to waive a player for Bryant? I just do not see that happening. But who knows.

Wait, someone thinks Dez is coming back to the the NFL (not in Madden) this year? Um, @Krodwhodat Dez? Is that you???

Dez's tweet doesn't seem related to an NFL comeback at all. Are there other tweets of his that make it crystal-clear (no reading between lines) that the "crucial news" relates to the NFL?

Aside from that, Twitter users often seem to kind of create "their own reality" via their tweets. They tweet something, and others read it and over-interpret the wording and bandy about theories. Dez, for better or worse, probably isn't getting bites from any teams at all. However, if he tweets out something cryptic and gets people talking about him ... he maintains relevance. People out in cyberspace talking about you maybe getting another shot is a lot more comforting than the acknowledgement that no teams are knocking on the door.

Dez has a tryout with a team and it isn’t us, don’t wanna say publicly who it’s with but it isn’t the saints, I wish though.
If it has nothing to do with the Saints, why wouldn't you want to post about it? Him having a workout in say, Tennessee, wouldn't even be picked up from being posted on a Saints message board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom