Dez Bryant: Saints will get first opportunity to sign me (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1564772348312.png

By John Sigler | Saints Wire

It’s been a tough year for Dez Bryant, the longtime Dallas Cowboys superstar who briefly joined the New Orleans Saints last season. Bryant tore his Achilles tendon on his second day of practice with the team, and never played a down for them. But his impact was felt immediately, with his new Saints teammates saluting him during touchdown celebrations and wishing him well on social media.

And if Bryant gets his way, his time in New Orleans won’t be over yet. Bryant made an appearance on the CBS Sports Radio program “Tiki And Tierney,” where he discussed his lengthy return from injury and the state of his former teams as training camp rolls on. He also made it abundantly clear that he doesn’t intend to retire at age 30.

In fact, Bryant feels he can play at a high level this year, once he’s medically cleared to join a team again.

“Yes, I do,” Bryant answered when asked whether his body is up for another season of punishing hits in the NFL. “But that’s all up to me. I have to make sure I’m right. I believe I can go out and win those one-on-one battles.” ...

Full Story - Saints Wire - USA Today

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom