Dez Bryant says he never should've played for the Saints (edit: seems to be about personal issues) (1 Viewer)

xkeith031x

SR lurker Extraordinaire
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Before the pitchforks come out, was this just poorly worded on his part?
I think that’s exactly what it is. There is a POC issue buried in there somewhere but I don’t think it has anything to do with us, and has a lot more to do with how he feels he was treated inDallas

Reaction score
I'm reading it as he shouldn't have been able to overcome some kinda obstacle to be able to play for a team (ie the Saints). As in it was tough to get back in the league for some reason.

He worded it so it could look bad on the Saints also.

Pretty sure it's the former but could be wrong. I won't lose sleep over it.

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Then why did he say we would get first call when he is ready to come back? Weird with these players.
Exactly! What’s happening now is the Saints are not interested in acquiring him for a second time and now the bitterness is setting in. Or his wording could be making it seem as if it was about us but instead about his readiness to play when he was first signed.

DeucesLoose

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He probably just means he wasn’t in football shape because he was planning on sitting out until the off season ...

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I guess not getting any calls from any teams is upsetting him. Therefore he is getting into twitter arguments and being offended by any response. That is just my guess.

Reaction score

Tweet before
Yeah this extra info made it not seem like something about the Saints in particular. Just that it was hard to get back in the league.

Not exactly sure what he's griping about but don't think it's a Saints diss. Since it's not, I don't really care. Don't like hearing people complain about the millions they made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom