Dez Bryant says he never should've played for the Saints (edit: seems to be about personal issues) (1 Viewer)

Sounds to me like he’s more unloading on Kaepernick and the cowboys. Doesn’t sound negative towards the Saints but I imagine he’s not done yet tonight

He’s not saying anything bad about us. If anything he owes us for giving him a chance, hence his comment about giving us the first chance to sign him. We did him a solid and that’s what he is saying.
Honestly, I hope he has something left and we sign him. That dude always played with passion and energy. If things go well, then maybe we could help each other out

He said, as I read it, that he should'nt have signed last year for some personal issue. Maybe he thought he rushed back without being ready partially due to a lack of focus and being distracted. That is the problem when you are trying to make a larger point in a few words on Twitter.

Based on this (and some other stuff he’s said tonight) I think he has something planned. Possibly not directly related to playing football:

Let’s hope it’s cooler than Gronk’s “big announcement”

He’s not saying anything bad about us. If anything he owes us for giving him a chance, hence his comment about giving us the first chance to sign him. We did him a solid and that’s what he is saying.
Honestly, I hope he has something left and we sign him. That dude always played with passion and energy. If things go well, then maybe we could help each other out
He's done though. Age is undefeated. Obvious that the Saints players loved him but the man can't do it anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom