Dez Bryant says he never should've played for the Saints (edit: seems to be about personal issues) (1 Viewer)

I just went and read all his recent tweets. He is apparently working on something else not football related that I’m assuming is either aimed at preventing police brutality or helping homeless/low income people.

Hard to say but he said kap could be doing more than just kneeling (which is what I’ve said the whole time) and we’d soon see what he’s been up to. I guess he’s saying he’s been distracted from focusing on football

I think he is going to say being involved with the Saints is like hanging out with the bad boys to the NFL and they're going to do everything they can to make sure you don't succeed in the future. He's got a stain from the association.

Too bad for Dez if he's "done".

I was hoping he'd get another shot just to show if he has any gas left in the tank.
Surely he can separate and make one play per game ... can't he?

Y’all need to take it easy on him. We don’t know what he’s doing or working in personally. He’s not putting the Saints down. Hold your judgement until all information is available. Until then, try your best to read this whole thread and not just respond to the thread title.

Y’all need to take it easy on him. We don’t know what he’s doing or working in personally. He’s not putting the Saints down. Hold your judgement until all information is available. Until then, try your best to read this whole thread and not just respond to the thread title.
Whatever it is, it doesn't justify being stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom