Dez Bryant status (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any word on Dez and his recovery? He should be getting close to running right? Are the Saints still considering him to return and possibly signing him to another 1 year deal?

I don't mind bringing him back if we sign one more "sure thing" type pass-catcher. Ideally Jared Cook.

I guess this is positive?Screenshot_20190315-074510_Chrome.jpg

Lux... Instead of a screenshot, you can simply copy the tweet URL and paste it so that the entire tweet shows up? It's easy to do here. No need for embedding, Just click on "Copy Link to Tweet" and paste link to the post... like below:

If you paste in this:
Code:
https://twitter.com/DezBryant/status/1105547187268870145

Once posted, it auto embeds and turns into this:

Lux... Instead of a screenshot, you can simply copy the tweet URL and paste it so that the entire tweet shows up? It's easy to do here. No need for embedding, Just click on "Copy Link to Tweet" and paste link to the post... like below:

If you paste in this:
Code:

Thanks!

If you paste in this:
Code:

Not gonna lie, I seriously thought about screen shotting a tweet and posting it!

Not gonna lie, I seriously thought about screen shotting a tweet and posting it!

As soon as I can open up some free time, I plan to do some video instructionals on features, upload them on youtube and sticky a new thread. There are a lot of cool features here that I know a lot of members are unaware of.

I must warn everyone that I am not a good orator, and I am likely to screw up royally speaking wise, so you can just turn my voice off and follow the cursor around. :hihi:
Seriously, I did a couple of short videos for practice and I am no Morgan Freeman, by any stretch!

As soon as I can open up some free time, I plan to do some video instructionals on features, upload them on youtube and sticky a new thread. There are a lot of cool features here that I know a lot of members are unaware of.

I must warn everyone that I am not a good orator, and I am likely to screw up royally speaking wise, so you can just turn my voice off and follow the cursor around. :hihi:
Seriously, I did a couple of short videos for practice and I am no Morgan Freeman, by any stretch!
Tell you what, write out what to say, and I'll record it for you.

As long as he's willing to come in as a camp body, I don't see why we won't give him a chance. We won't give him anything guaranteed. If he washes out, he washes out.

As long as he's willing to come in as a camp body, I don't see why we won't give him a chance. We won't give him anything guaranteed. If he washes out, he washes out.
Hard to be a camp body when he just getting out of rehab in the middle of training camp. I don't think we will see him till Preseason.

Hard to be a camp body when he just getting out of rehab in the middle of training camp. I don't think we will see him till Preseason.

Technically, there's no difference. You can still have guys with nothing guaranteed bouncing around in preseason that you can cut for nothing before the final cuts set the top 51 for the cap.

This site and others are like my cellphone: I’m sure there dozens of features I’ll never get full use of cause I’m not techie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom