Saints Dez Bryant wants to be a Saint. Because he owes us. (1 Viewer)

He was nothing but great during the short time he was in our locker room. Players loved him.

I don't think we need him because I have a hard time thinking that he will be able to rehab quickly *and* beat out players like Butler, Kirkwood, etc.

He only had a cup of coffee before he left, Give him a chance to wreck things.
How can he be a vet minimum gonna wreck a locker room?

You must be getting Dez confused with TO. A real locker room cancer. Dez has been the most overblown "cancer" in the league in his entire career.

Last edited:
When the Saints brought in Matthews (signed but now no longer with the team), I kind of felt that the Dez train was done.

Don't think he's in the cards folks. At least not in New Orleans.

How can a do that's gonna be on a vet minimum gonna wreck a locker room?

You must be getting Dez confused with TO. A real locker room cancer. Dez has been the most overblown "cancer" in the league in his entire career.

To me he is like an over the hill TO or Antonio Brown or ODell Beckham, They always find the cameras and reporters and have a storm brewing around them that has naught to do with their performance on the field. I like guys like that fine on other teams but dont want em on the Saints. The Saints have enogh on their plates playing football without adding other games to the mix. I may be in the minority but that is my honest heartfelt opinion.

To me he is like an over the hill TO or Antonio Brown or ODell Beckham, They always find the cameras and reporters and have a storm brewing around them that has naught to do with their performance on the field. I like guys like that fine on other teams but dont want em on the Saints. The Saints have enogh on their plates playing football without adding other games to the mix. I may be in the minority but that is my honest heartfelt opinion.
You really try to lump TO, Dez, Brown, and ODB together .. I don't know to start calling it racist or just plan ignorant. They are nothing alike besides being Black with personality. TO was a prima Donna.. Brown has some mental illness, ODB was trapped on a God forsaken trash team and was a diva. Dez has been quiet for about 95% of career.

The only one that'll call a locker room cancer is TO. Brown is just a head case. ODB is just a diva that was stuck in a bad spot. Dez has done what? He's just been injured a lot and occasionally cries on the sideline.

Quit digging your grave. Calling someone a cancer is a strong word and TO is the only one that tries to divide a locker room on multiple teams.

Drew, Payton and other Saints veteran leadership would never let any one player be a locker room cancer. If Dez can get healthy and outperform other WRs not named M.T, I'm all for him being on the team.

How can he be a vet minimum gonna wreck a locker room?

Because if Dez Bryant is on the team at WR... that means another, probably younger and more capable WR, will not be.

Because if Dez Bryant is on the team at WR... that means another, probably younger and more capable WR, will not be.
You see... that makes a lot more sense than some silly cancer talk.

And that is how I feel, but painting him as a cancer was just lame..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom