Dez Bryant (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With Dez's tweet to the Saints a few minutes ago:

Dez.jpg

Do you think he wants the Saints to sign him next year? I know his injury is a success and I hope he fully recovers. I would love to have him on our team if he is 100% ready by the start of the season. Thoughts?

Dez.jpg

Do you think he wants the Saints to sign him next year? I know his injury is a success and I hope he fully recovers. I would love to have him on our team if he is 100% ready by the start of the season. Thoughts?

He tweeted right after his injury that he wants to sign with the Saints next year. He mentioned loving the culture of our team. No matter what, I do hope he has a successful recovery from his injury.

Dez.jpg

It's been said the Saints want to bring him back.

Seeing these guys WANT to be Saints makes me wish they wanted to be Saints earlier in their careers.

Dez.jpg

Sean told him if he rehabs properly we are going to try this again next year, plus he gets a ring when we win it all this year

Total team player.

He tweeted right after his injury that he wants to sign with the Saints next year. He mentioned loving the culture of our team. No matter what, I do hope he has a successful recovery from his injury.
thats saying something from only being there three days

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom