Dhani Jones starting? (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I read somewhere that DJ is expected to start in Cincy. Was'nt he a saint last year? what happened? Surely he wasnt beat out.

Saw limited playing time during pre season, was a victim of the final cut down, picked up by cinci...appeared in 14 games, had 90 tackles, 59 solo, 1 sack and 2 forced fumbles.

I said the same thing when I heard they signed him to a three year deal recently. That is amzing when he couln't get anytime among these soory LB's we have.

there was a game this year, monday nighter or sunday nighter where they only had 2 linebackers not injured playing. dhani jones was their only choice.

Dhani was slower than the service at Popeye's

there was a game this year, monday nighter or sunday nighter where they only had 2 linebackers not injured playing. dhani jones was their only choice.

I would also go on to say that there were only a few teams that had a worse defense (esp. Pass defense) than the saints.....and it would be CINCY!

Dhani Jones was worthless long before he became a Saint. Outside of a couple amazing performances on Monday Night Football a couple years ago he has never been good.

he was slotted to play behind Fujita. I doubt he was going to start over Fuji. And he wasn't going to play out of position since that obviously didn't help him before he came to New Orleans. It's a Michael Bennet type of situation, some of these vets are given a chance to start elsewhere if they can't start here.......as a result we do have a pretty good rep with players.

Dhani was very bad. It seemed he was always trying to tackle RBs or WRs that had already passed by him. I quickly soured on him.

I didn't think he did that bad in pre-season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom