Diablo IV in development (1 Viewer)

I played 2 a far amount but not online. It was pretty cool. I skipped 3 after poor initial reviews and hearing so many player complaints. Supposedly they fixed everything though.

I played 2 a far amount but not online. It was pretty cool. I skipped 3 after poor initial reviews and hearing so many player complaints. Supposedly they fixed everything though.
I think 3 was really good. I only played on console though.

If you get it, get the reaper of souls version.

I bought D3 on several platforms and the Switch was the coolest. Gaming on the go with titles like this and Witcher 3 still amazes me. Now, I just need the free tI’ve to actually get some use out of them.

I bought D3 on several platforms and the Switch was the coolest. Gaming on the go with titles like this and Witcher 3 still amazes me. Now, I just need the free tI’ve to actually get some use out of them.

Maybe if instead of playing publsg when you should be working, you could play something else.

I think 3 was really good. I only played on console though.

If you get it, get the reaper of souls version.

I thought it was a huge pile of meh. But then I played path of the exile first, and after I bought D3, I was like "POTE was better in almost every way" considering it was f2p games, D3 was even more of a disappointment

I played Diablo, D2, and D3. I like D2 the most. D3 is all right. Anybody still play on the BNet app?

Fell in love with D1. I sunk so much time into D2. Then bough D3 pre-release and the magic just wan't there. D4 gameplay looks very much like D3.

Fell in love with D1. I sunk so much time into D2. Then bough D3 pre-release and the magic just wan't there. D4 gameplay looks very much like D3.

They fixed a lot of the problems with D3, but I was already over it.

They fixed a lot of the problems with D3, but I was already over it.
I bought it on the PS3. The expansion came out to address some of those issues, but it required a full price repurchase of the game for those fixes. I couldn’t bring myself to support that tactic for a game I felt lukewarm about.

I bought it on the PS3. The expansion came out to address some of those issues, but it required a full price repurchase of the game for those fixes. I couldn’t bring myself to support that tactic for a game I felt lukewarm about.
Full price repurchase? If you bought it once, then you own it forever and you get all the updates.. Yea, you had to pay for Act 5 and the Necro as additional content just like nearly every other game. But you still got the updates for the game without the additional content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom