Diablo IV (2 Viewers)

dyv641iu5s1b1.jpg

In London

Just upgraded my preorder to get early access. 7pm est tomorrow night. :0056:Once a decade or more do we get a new Diablo, splurging a little :)

I work from home and can nolife this game for the next week or two if I want. The first 1000 players to hit 100 in hardcore get their name on a statue. Whoopieee.

I'm not usually a metagamer/minmaxer. I dont look up in-depth build guides and locations and stuff, at least not until later, definitely not when a game is fresh. Since I play hardcore anyway, I think I'm going to give it one shot. Go balls to the wall. If I somehow make it, sweet. If/when (definitely when) I die, I'll give up on the race and just play.

What to play though. I have no idea! I usually decide based on class fantasy rather than game mechanics considerations or whatever. I've been more of a low-fantasy melee, warrior type player in recent years. But I started off playing edgy emos like necromancers and warlocks. Might be time for a return to roots and roll a necromancer. I'll just decide last minute, staring at the character select.

Have to make a class-based playlist to rock out to while playing :0056: Metal and edm have so many flavors, can fit all classes. Necro can add some dead can dance, nine inch nails, type o negative, maybe some witchhouse/spooky techno like nightmare on rezz street, and some dark rap like bones, night lovell, devilish trio, ghostemane.

Purity Ring goes to necro too. Sounds bright and groovy and she has a pretty voice, but their lyrics are mega creepy and screwed up.

Cleaner, brighter edm, liquid drum and bass, nora en pure, above and beyond, feels like sorcerer to me. Maybe Rogue.

Trip hop could be Rogue.

Ok that's it, time to brainstorm a playlist for every class. :elefant:

Last edited:
I preordered, but not the fancy version, so i'll be waiting until next week. My only question will be what class is easiest for the solo player.

Bought the ultimate so I could jump in early. I’m excited for this one, hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.

Playing a necromancer on world tier 2. Sacrificed minions for 5% permanent crit chance. Using the blood skills. Blood surge is a very nice aoe, plus the blood skills return some health to me. Only scare I've had so far on hardcore was the aspect dungeon boss. He got me pretty low and froze me so I couldn't drink a health potion for a second.

I wish we could change appearance in game. I'm running around with teal eyes casting blood magic. I want blood red spooky eyes for these blood spells 😤

Playing a necromancer on world tier 2. Sacrificed minions for 5% permanent crit chance. Using the blood skills. Blood surge is a very nice aoe, plus the blood skills return some health to me. Only scare I've had so far on hardcore was the aspect dungeon boss. He got me pretty low and froze me so I couldn't drink a health potion for a second.

I wish we could change appearance in game. I'm running around with teal eyes casting blood magic. I want blood red spooky eyes for these blood spells 😤
If you salvage stuff- i believe you ca transmogrify and change the appearance of things EDIT - sorry i saw you meant the appearance of the face.

The exploding corpse is where its at for me- almost OP'd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom