Dianna Russini: "a team waiting in the wings" to lure SP (1 Viewer)

8CCCE66F-E6A0-44F8-BA32-58E1E8E30625.jpeg
“General Manager Mickey Loomis told reporters at a press conference that Allen will be back for a second season with the team. Loomis did say that other changes could be made to the coaching staff, but they are currently evaluating those possibilities.”

HMM, Pete Carroll thinking about retirement? Lol

8CCCE66F-E6A0-44F8-BA32-58E1E8E30625.jpeg
“General Manager Mickey Loomis told reporters at a press conference that Allen will be back for a second season with the team. Loomis did say that other changes could be made to the coaching staff, but they are currently evaluating those possibilities.”

Had the same train of thought. Diana is definitely dialed into SP news, similar to Glazer, and her wording does seem to fit our situation somewhat, but I’d still be surprised if it came to fruition.

That doesn't sound good for us. He's been on the sidelines for a year, why wait?

The Chargers have made the most sense to me from the get-go. You plug Sean Payton into that personnel and they go from fringe playoff/1 & done to Super Bowl contender instantly. They’ve got the mid-first round pick that’s always made the most sense and they have a lemon coaching.

This has to wrap up one way or another by weeks end. There is no way a team is heading to the senior bowl without their headcoach opening filled. I can't see Payton taking a job then 2 days later rushing out to the senior bowl and having time to digest these prospects in a live environment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom