Diapers during Mardi Gras? (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
wow. I mean I'd like to respond, but wow.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I read about an astronaut doing this when she had a long drive ahead of her. If she did it then I would have to think it is perfectly normal. :dunno:

I will give this thread 5 stars for potential alone.

shaqtaw

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
my best friend wore a depend for a similiar situation and wrecked his car on the way home. (hit a parked mercedes, drunk as a skunk). had to explain at the jail house why he was wearing this. this was about 8 years ago and i think i tease him every time i talk to him

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My friends and I used to go to the medical supply store and buy condom catheters to wear on Mardi Gras Day.. We'd attach the catheter to a tube that we would then run down our pants leg and onto the ground. It worked like a charm; imagine the look on someone's face when you're talking to them, then you tell them you're taking a leak at that very moment...

UGASaintsFan

Reaction score
Would think they would get heavy after a few sessions and I can see the potential for some rash issues after a few hours of wear. Also I doubt they would be absorbant enough for multiple uses without changing.

UGASaintsFan

Reaction score
I would say the awesomeness would end after round #2 into the diaper.

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
My friends and I used to go to the medical supply store and buy condom catheters to wear on Mardi Gras Day.. We'd attach the catheter to a tube that we would then run down our pants leg and onto the ground. It worked like a charm; imagine the look on someone's face when you're talking to them, then you tell them you're taking a leak at that very moment...
Mr. Blue Sky, you are a true American Hero.

And wear the diaper. And take pics. Many of them. It is, in fact, awesome wearing a diaper to Mardi Gras.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom