Diapers during Mardi Gras? (1 Viewer)

My friends and I used to go to the medical supply store and buy condom catheters to wear on Mardi Gras Day.. We'd attach the catheter to a tube that we would then run down our pants leg and onto the ground. It worked like a charm; imagine the look on someone's face when you're talking to them, then you tell them you're taking a leak at that very moment...

Mr. Blue Sky, you are a true American Hero.

And wear the diaper. And take pics. Many of them. It is, in fact, awesome wearing a diaper to Mardi Gras.

This thread reminds me of that Tom Green skit where he was standing on a street corner with a piece of surgical tubing piping what appeared to be his urine into a 5 gallon water bottle.

Dude, if you're going to do this go all the way!

Heck Yeah, wear the diaper...with nothing else but a bib, a bonnet, and a giant pacifier! Y'all might as well go as two big babies. If you gotta go, hey, it's part of the costume! No one will suspect a thing. :hihi:

Mardi Gras is the only day of the year that I don't wear a diaper.

lmao. I clicked on this thread thinking that the question would be something about bringing diapers or something to do with caring for toddlers during a parade.

I've heard of men hooking up device to slip into a corner and urinate in a special sealed container--in fact, I saw a few at Krewe de Veux last year. :shrug:

Just do it in your go cup.
i did it in my liter stein during oktoberfest. almost filled it up too.
my wife was not very happy, but i wear the pants.

rating_10.gif

My friends and I used to go to the medical supply store and buy condom catheters to wear on Mardi Gras Day.. We'd attach the catheter to a tube that we would then run down our pants leg and onto the ground. It worked like a charm; imagine the look on someone's face when you're talking to them, then you tell them you're taking a leak at that very moment...

Its called a sneaky leaker!

Actually, you know what, lose the diapers. All y'all need is the Bladder Buddy!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdUMy9HzdWo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdUMy9HzdWo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Yes, it is awesome. I don't recommend dumping solids in that joint, though, but if you do, don't sit. You will waddle like a duck after a little while, and that might bring on some suspicion. Keep doing your thing. Get your old lady to wipe your booty and you're the man. Wear suspenders if you plan on drenching that sucka. Peace. :9:

Yes, it is awesome. I don't recommend dumping solids in that joint, though, but if you do, don't sit. You will waddle like a duck after a little while, and that might bring on some suspicion. Keep doing your thing. Get your old lady to wipe your booty and you're the man. Wear suspenders if you plan on drenching that sucka. Peace. :9:

:smilielol:

Mythbusters was doing a water torture myth this past weekend and part of being restrained was not to be able to go to the bathroom, well they also determined that the depends was only o.k. for the occasional leakage and not for a full bladder relief.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom