Diat Help (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I can no longer go on without your highlight reals. This is redicules I tried quitting smoking this week and a diet and the no video clips for Fri mornig HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can no longer go on without your highlight reals. This is redicules I tried quitting smoking this week and a diet and the no video clips for Fri mornig HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

:hihi:

Seriously, it's not an easy thing to get footage together to make the QUALITY videos that Diat & St. Rob get to us. Yes, I don't help in the kitchen, but I sure love to eat the goodies!
Tks, Diat & St. Rob.

mattgobear or whatever has been making videos of every game. I have let him take the reigns. I do plan on making a really good one for the mnf game but as for doing one every week, I will take a backseat for a while.

I just wish I had downloaded them to my computer because Youtube totally got rid of almost everything

They going to ruin youtube maybe those 3 guys will get togather and start another one.

me and rob have our own sites to host videos. I dont think either of u like youtube anyway because they compress the videos to where they are hardly watcheable then people take credit for your work.

Diat I thought it was you making thr highlight tape every week for the first few weeks wasnt it.

me and rob have our own sites to host videos. I dont think either of u like youtube anyway because they compress the videos to where they are hardly watcheable then people take credit for your work.

Exactly, Diat.

That's why your (...and Mattgobear & St. Rob's) videos beat the socks off YouTube. :9:

Looking forward to whenever you get another "jewel" up & running.

mattgobear or whatever has been making videos of every game. I have let him take the reigns. I do plan on making a really good one for the mnf game but as for doing one every week, I will take a backseat for a while.

+1

I've got the games on my computer, but I haven't edited the plays that I want to keep yet. I plan on making a Colston highlight reel at some point this season as well as updating Deuce and Horn videos.

Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to edit these type of videos? Is it just a standard program that came on your computer or did you download a special program? I want to make videos of like when I go on vacation and things... I do not particulary like windows movie maker.

i use wmm, its pretty simple and you can download some different stuff for it... but it isnt exactly vegas or anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom