Diberville Lady Warriors Fundraiser WHO DAT (1 Viewer)

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
With Andrus' permission, and this is probably a long shot, but can’t hurt to try...

I’m the 7th/8th grade softball coach at Diberville Middle School. We are doing a fundraiser for our girls that is Saints related.

We have some squares left on our two sheets. If anyone would be interested in purchasing and supporting our girls, we would all greatly appreciate it. You may pay with PayPal, Venmo, Cash app, or by mail. If you’re on the Gulf Coast you can certainly meet me and the girls to pay.

$10 a square. $100 a quarter.

Ben Barnes
Diberville Lady Warriors Head Softball Coach

Attachments

• 1F79D23D-8448-4AEB-A5F1-B4DCED1F5EF2.jpeg
    1F79D23D-8448-4AEB-A5F1-B4DCED1F5EF2.jpeg
    508.7 KB · Views: 14
  • FC610A84-D8E6-494B-B5DE-A3BB5FEF2084.jpeg
    FC610A84-D8E6-494B-B5DE-A3BB5FEF2084.jpeg
    477.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a long shot, but can’t hurt to try.

I’m the 7th/8th grade softball coach at Diberville Middle School. We are doing a fundraiser for our girls that is Saints related.

We have some squares left on our two sheets. If anyone would be interested in purchasing and supporting our girls, we would all greatly appreciate it. You may pay with PayPal, Venmo, Cash app, or by mail. If you’re on the Gulf Coast you can certainly meet me and the girls to pay.

Ben Barnes

I'll buy a square to help the kids. Please send me your venmo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down. I’ll take a square. What’s your PayPal address!?

Probably a long shot, but can’t hurt to post.

Ben Barnes

I sent a Pay Pal for two squares. Good luck to you and the girls softball team.

Thank you to the Mods and others for supporting my girls. Your support and the support of our community goes such a long way in helping my girls have the greatest experience possible.

Most AD’s, and even a lot of people think there’s very little importance in middle school sports, specifically female sports. I tend to completely disagree obviously. These athletes work tirelessly at being the best student-athletes that they can be. They learn hard work, commitment, dedication, team work, how to face adversity, and most importantly how to be productive members of our society.

It’s hard to find the funds in Middle School to get equipment, practice attire, warmups, etc and with the help of fundraisers and sponsors we are able to help these young ladies get an experience that will be everlasting for them.

As their coach, I want to thank you again for your consideration. Whether we raise $100 dollars or $1000 dollars, that doesn’t matter. The fact that they’re working together will have an impact on our team that far outweighs anything of monetary value.

Thanks Who Dat Nation for being what all of us Who Dats already knew. The greatest fans in the world. Now, destroy the Eagles....AGAIN

I sent a Pay Pal for two squares. Good luck to you and the girls softball team.

Your kindness through our conversation, and your generosity towards our DMS Lady Warriors is very much appreciated.

Andrus squares 60 and 12

Dan 19 and 25

Dennis 34

As soon as we draw numbers I’ll post the video and your official numbers. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 9
Here you go guys. Let me know if you can’t read the writing and need me to post your numbers. GL

Attachments

• 2D8D71A8-4E4A-46BD-87A9-EC35CC7056B3.jpeg
    2D8D71A8-4E4A-46BD-87A9-EC35CC7056B3.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2B328FCF-7E0C-4DC0-988F-166940BFCDAC.jpeg
    2B328FCF-7E0C-4DC0-988F-166940BFCDAC.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom