Dick beaten in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

What kind of candy *** chicken **** must he have been to feel he had to catch Andy Dick off guard?

It's not like he was approaching Brock Lesnar or somebody.

Maybe he was afraid Andy Dick would kick his butt? That is some cowardice right there.

This wont be the first or the last time a Dick is abused, and not just in NOLA

Was hard to see from across the street but I believe it was his pet pangolin.

Pangolins have it rough in life just now. They are poached and their "scales" are sold in Chinese magic black market as dragon scales.

_103794623_pangolin.jpg

gilded pangoloin scale armor shirt from India given to George III in 1820

800px-Coat_of_Pangolin_scales.JPG

Made it to people

Keep joking about it while one dunk arse makes all of us look bad to the world.

I know it is funny to you out of town people but we really have one source of income.

No we don't. Large doesn't necessarily mean only or even big majority. You don't need grab your pants and run in circles Everytime something happens to a tourist or a single paper cup on the ground makes the city "embarrassingly filthy".

The metro area has been diversifying it's economy over the last 20 years. You should go find the guy and make him pick up some trash.

I honestly thought he was dead. ?‍♀️

I bet that hit left Dick limp! I wonder what brought things to a head?

Made it to people

Keep joking about it while one dunk arse makes all of us look bad to the world.

I know it is funny to you out of town people but we really have one source of income.

I wouldn't joke if it were anyone but Andy Dick.

He is notorious for being an awful person. Google him (wear a condom)and read a few stories.

I'm not saying he deserved a sucker punch, but I strongly suspect he said or did something to provoke it.

Well, we can thank Dick going limp for giving us this entertaining thread at his expense. Sorry, not sorry.

The jokes in this thread had me rolling...

But seriously, Andy Dick has had sooo many arrests and allegations for inappropriately touching both men and women. It's no wonder it took this long for him to get knocked the hell out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom