Dick Jauron (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
weekendatbernies.jpg

:9:

is a dead guy that is paraded around town by two guys that used to work for him?

I wonder if without the glasses he would have noticed that he was giving the ball back to the saints in 4th and one, two scores down...

His conservatism was one of the biggest criticisms of Jauron when he was with the Bears. This style of play actually resulted in one real good season (2001) with the ex-Michigan running back (Anthony Thomas) and a stout defense. His other seasons it caught up with him.

Who thinks the Bills are going to still be a good team? And who thinks they will go down in flames this year?

With combustible T.O. around, it might go down in flames ... they don't seem to have any veteran leadership. Edwards is still young, and their offensive line is injured and full of inexperience. It could get ugly ... I'm hoping not, because Carolina and Atlanta are still on their schedule.

thats pretty accurate.

my buddy Billy said "what's with this guy?"
me: "who? fire marshall bill?"
Billy: "he looks dead. like they prolly have a big popsicle stick up his *** to keep him upright, and just roll him back and forth on the sidelines and hope nobody notices"
me: "lets see here.....youve got Drew Brees, and youve got Reggie Bush. put them on the field at the same time with a football, A DEADLY COMBINATION!!!! LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN!!"
Billy: "i wonder, if they start playing some reggae music, will he dance?"

and then Billy starts doing the Bernie dance all over my living room. it was priceless.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iRMlvBfSBYQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iRMlvBfSBYQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The last HC I remember wearing sunglasses like that during the game was Nolan for the 9ers. Needless to say, he's no longer their coach. Don't think the HC can communicate too well with the players when they can't see his eyes. Makes me wonder what Jauron is hiding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom