Did Alex Armah play last week? (1 Viewer)

chameleonknight

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t recall, as I was too busy pounding beers and screaming at the TV.

But I noticed he was promoted to active roster just before Carolina game. Will he be used more against the Pats?

Surely the Saints will do something differently. Maybe more heavy run sets? Wishful thinking and speculation on my part. But I must believe serious adjustments in some form are imminent

I seen him on special teams i believe. For the life of me I don't know why Saints don't use him in his full back role. I thought that was the whole point of signing him. Many people were in on him and couldn't wait to see what he could bring to this offense but I guess CSP will use him more doen the line. Who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️

I seen him on special teams i believe. For the life of me I don't know why Saints don't use him in his full back role. I thought that was the whole point of signing him. Many people were in on him and couldn't wait to see what he could bring to this offense but I guess CSP will use him more doen the line. Who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️
They cut him, then signed some undrafted FB from the Broncos who never saw the field vs the Packers then they released him and signed Armah to the active roster to only play Griffin as the Hback and Armah played special teams. Initially it made since because they did not want to guarantee his money so you release and resign much like they did with Hogan but then to not play him in his role? maybe he just needed to get up to speed and will play more this week.

Honestly I dont understand alot of the way the rosters have been set up but I know its about managing the cap.....wait, I guess I do understand :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom