Did Anthony only play on one snap that resulted in a lions td? (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Didn't notice him on the field after that and quite frankly, he's so bad.

No lb could cover riddick in that situation. We didn't get enough pressure. We didn't land 2 turnover opportunities. Refs kept a couple drives alive.

Don't blame me. I wanted McKinney or Kendricks :9:

I wanted McKinney Sooooooooooooooo badly! But to be fair, that was when we were a 3-4 D. I can admit though, I was wrong about Kendricks. I didn't like him but he has turned into a BEAST.

No lb could cover riddick in that situation. We didn't get enough pressure. We didn't land 2 turnover opportunities. Refs kept a couple drives alive.

On that particular play, Riddick was double covered with a linebacker watching the inside. All Anthony had to do was hold his ground and cover his zone. Instead, he showed his extremely low football IQ by biting on the inside move and leaving his assignment wide open. This guy has the athleticism, but is a good example of how stupid players don't make it in the NFL.

Man we really needed Anthony to pan out. He just doesnt have it.

As an aside -how far off the mark was this coaching staff when they put him in the middle as a rookie to call the signals last year.

Wanted Kendricks and we passed on him not once but twice. Said it after the draft we were so stupid for reaching for a linebacker in the first when there were 4 all graded about the same.

Really needed to hit on that pick to justify trading a potential HOF tight end. Love Unger, but man I think I'd have preferred Jimmy in hindsight, especially considering the mess we have at tight end right now.

Oh well, spilled milk.

Honestly looking at the teams kendricks and mckinney are playing on its easy to want them. But I believe if u switch Anthony with either 2 it'll look the same. Jus think Malcolm Jenkins here and in Philly. Staff has got to get better drafting and developing younger players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom