Did anybody catch this Reggie interview? (1 Viewer)

imaking

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry if already posted.

I usually stream ESPN Radio at night and sometimes fall asleep on it. I coulda sworn i heard Reggie talking last night around 2 or 3 am but was too tired to pay attention.

Its actually a REALLY good, odly-timed, interview. Gives NOLA a lot of props, fans props, talks about living up to the hype, Brees' dunk,even Jim Mora.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index

Go to: ESPN Radio Daily: 10/27 in the middle of the page. The interview starts at about 22:50.

Somebody with better skills than me may be able to better post the interview.

Great stuff. Regardless of your opinion of his statistical production, Reggie is a class act and a team player.

which one is it, there are several on that page, can you be more specific, thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks I just favd that page.

"Its not about me, it's not about my personal goals, the ultimate goal is to win the SB, it's about the team."

That sums up the guy. His humbleness to win & succeed can't be disputed.

Last edited:
Dude is a total class act. It hasn't completely translated on the field. But he still has a ton of potential. And he's got a great work ethic. He is due for a big game here soon.

I love that ESPN is reporting him looking forward to us going undefeated :)

Dude is a total class act. It hasn't completely translated on the field. But he still has a ton of potential. And he's got a great work ethic. He is due for a big game here soon.

i agree... he is due for a big game.. and seems to be getting better as the season progresses... go reggie!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom