did anyone else get scared? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I tell you i cringed a little when brees dove after pierre's fumble
made me think the unthinkable.

pffft... After seeing Breesus screamin in outta nowhere to make that block earlier, I wasn't scared of nothin!

Drew was throwing himself everywhere. Haha he is so good.

i loved that block he threw on reggie's run...

he just wants to win and he will do whatever to achieve that goal

I was REALLY scared when DirectTV went out from rain for just about the entire 4th quarter. I was scrambling for another TV, radio, ANYHING. Nothing worked, I had to wait it out. When I saw the score was 24-10 with 2:56 left WHAT A RELIEF!!!

It's how get got injured in SD: He got hit by a safety and Drew dropped the ball. He dived after it and then the linemen jumped in... and he got his arm about ripped off. So I wouldnt want Drew to jump into any piles ><

Congrats to your team and fans on your win btw

Drew is a warrior it's evident he wants to do everything to get this team to win... running up making blocks, diving for fumbles, throwing his body on a QB sneak... *dang Rex called the T.O.

Was a little worried, but the thing I love is that those kind of actions from our Breesus drives the whole team to be that much better....How many times has anyone seen a QB go into a pile for a loose ball and come up with the ball and no helmet????
That man is insanely awesome!!

The JEts defense scared me the most. Boy our offense in not "unbeatable". Hopefully the will learn from this. The defense bailed out the offense in this game.

Drew wants a SB bad. No way anyone can say he doesn't play tough. He even threw a great block today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom