Did anyone else see Coach Payton get waylayed? (1 Viewer)

My husband saw it, I saw the commotion afterward. My attention was further down field. Hubby was like did you see that, I think that guy hit the coach. By then our whole section was going crazy.

My only question is why did the rest of the team allow this? Can you imagine if this happened in front of the Dome Patrol or Turley?

they are disciplined, payton would have rathered them not start a brall and get themselves a penalty, but yeah, if turley would of been on the sidelines the player who hit payton would of been done for the game, guaranteed

they are disciplined, payton would have rathered them not start a brall and get themselves a penalty, but yeah, if turley would of been on the sidelines the player who hit payton would of been done for the game, guaranteed

Man, I miss Turley. I still have his jersey.

Hopefully the league won't come down on the Ravens until after the Atlanta game!

No we want them to do it "Right before the ravens game".
losing Money Angers Anybody! Don't mess with a mans pockets..
I'd like the league to review that and Fine the players involved in both incidents right before the ATL game, and then watch The Falcons have the worst Meltdown in NFL history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom