Did anyone else see Coach Payton get waylayed? (1 Viewer)

I have to say that the Ravens are now my least favorite team in the NFL. Seriously, I like the Falcons more than them.

Yep. Me too. I almost wanna watch their game against the Bengals next week..just so I can watch for injuries to the Ravens. ::Oh, Lord, please make that happen::

:crossfingers:

My dad caught it and pointed it out to me.

My only question is why did the rest of the team allow this? Can you imagine if this happened in front of the Dome Patrol or Turley?

I didn't see that, but did any of yall see the Raven's D coordinator spike the **** out of his headset/clip board after the Joe Horn TD? This guy was IRATE and went berzerk on the sideline it was priceless.

I might would hate them more if they were in the division, i have too many bad memories of the falcons....

Baltimore is a bunch of thugs. Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis should still be in jail. They were dirty going after our coach, throwing Reggie's ankle after the play-I guarantee that guy (on the Bush Tackle) gets fined and let's see if the league starts watching these thugs a little closer. Remember the Refs are human and reputations can play a part in each ballgame. Yesterday we came out flat but don't It's only 1 loss.

You know stuff on the field happens all the time, but I was really angry at the way the guy turned Reggies ankle. It was evident to me that he was trying to hurt Reggie and that is just classless. I did not see the sign from the guy on the sidelines or the Payton hit, but frankly not surprised as Brian Billick is a jerk and he encourages that sort of thing.
The bottom line, however, is that this team of thugs did, in fact, take the Saints to the woodshed and out intimidate the players. I just hope we can learn from this game and move on to a win next week against the Bucs.

Baltimore is a bunch of thugs. Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis should still be in jail. They were dirty going after our coach, throwing Reggie's ankle after the play-I guarantee that guy (on the Bush Tackle) gets fined and let's see if the league starts watching these thugs a little closer.

Hopefully the league won't come down on the Ravens until after the Atlanta game!

I was close too it and I saw Peyton get in his face but I could not tell why. Can someone just rename them the Balt Thugs I mean come on they have more criminal convictions on that team than brain cells.

Agreed......they played like the thugs they are....I couldn't believe the refs didn't call the punch to the head on the punt return....I thought Payton was going to get a penalty he was so far out on the field

I saw coach Payton really getting in the face of the Refs about something and ONCE AGAIN THE REF's DID NOTHING. They have been looking the other way the last two weeks on dirty plays by the opposing teams and calling every thing they can think of against the Saints. Example the non fumble by McNair. If Drew Brees did that it would have been a fumble.

Bart Scott was quoted as saying "The media darling, [a/k/a] the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me, so I told him I was going to put some extra on it. He must be used to playing against these guys in practice. He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn't going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle." And I'd love to see Reggie's "cheap shot" on Scott.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom