Did anyone else see Vinovich screw the chargers today? (1 Viewer)

He is without a doubt corrupt and needs to be in jail. I wouldn't trust him with a nickle. He is flat out evil like the maggot goodell.
On the other hand Gordon should have held on the ball, and to think Gordon held out for more money. On that note Chargers have no fans anymore.

He is without a doubt corrupt and needs to be in jail. I wouldn't trust him with a nickle. He is flat out evil like the maggot goodell.
How did he screw the chargers? The Ekeler catch was called a TD on the field (i.e., by Vinovich's crew). Replay which is done in New York correctly overturned it. Next the Chargers committed a false start (correct call). Then the Titans committed a PI (correct call). Gordon gets stuffed on the 1, but called a TD by Vinovich's crew. Again replay corrected the call. Gordon then gets stopped again at the 1, but New York signals they want to review. Review shows a fumble, which was recovered by the Titans.

Vinovich's crew blew it last year, but I don't see how this is the same. Every call they got wrong was close and favored the chargers.

How did he screw the chargers? The Ekeler catch was called a TD on the field (i.e., by Vinovich's crew). Replay which is done in New York correctly overturned it. Next the Chargers committed a false start (correct call). Then the Titans committed a PI (correct call). Gordon gets stuffed on the 1, but called a TD by Vinovich's crew. Again replay corrected the call. Gordon then gets stopped again at the 1, but New York signals they want to review. Review shows a fumble, which was recovered by the Titans.

Vinovich's crew blew it last year, but I don't see how this is the same. Every call they got wrong was close and favored the chargers.

I agree with you

While I do feel some games are corrupted with over/under odds.

I do not feel that, that one was by no means

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom