Did anyone hear Mike D on WWl radio? (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I live in Arkansas,but ocassionally I'm able to get 870.
I was listening on my way home from work and I heard Kenny ask Mike which Louisiana player entering the draft would make an immediate impact on an NFL team...then I lost the station!!!

Who did he mention?

<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html">Detellier on WWL 3-12-08</a>

Would we have a shot at picking Forte? I do not believe we would use our first round pick but if he was there when we pick in the second, do yall think they would pull the trigger on that. I would love to see the guy on our team. He is going to make it in the NFL and with Deuce's injuries I think that we could not go wrong picking him.

I seen Forte play once against LSU he looked alright but, those highlights make him look like a pure beast. I think he'll be good in the NFL, prolly won't be a saint though

I can see him ending up in either Tampa Bay or Carolina:eek:

I would love FOrte. So people are saying he will last til the third round. Great pick in the third

Looks like he goes down easy and kept getting caught from behind and that is with lower level competition. That being said he might make a shifty punt returner.

If that aint Deuce reincarnated, I don't know what is. Man, his style reminds me of Deuce big time. Deceptive speed. He runs with such fluidity that it looks like he is slow but he is really moving fast. I saw the same cuts and same running style as Deuce. The more I see and hear about the guy the more I think he could replace the Deuce. I did not see him get caught from behind alot but even that reminds me of Deuce. Let Deuce coach him while he is still here and the young man can learn from one of the best in the leauge. He could be a perfect compliment to Reggie. It is all probably wishful thinking on my part and he will probably be gone when we go to pick in the second.

Would we have a shot at picking Forte? I do not believe we would use our first round pick but if he was there when we pick in the second, do yall think they would pull the trigger on that. I would love to see the guy on our team. He is going to make it in the NFL and with Deuce's injuries I think that we could not go wrong picking him.
I really think that if the Saints want him they'd have to get him in the 2nd. Is Tulane "small school" enough for Payton?! We could possibly go Tennessee State and Tulane on the first days - that possibility has to have Payton excited. Plus he gets a new offensive toy that gets an automatic pass for not being defense because the fan base is going to eat it up for the local kid :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom