Did anyone just hear Chris Berman....? (1 Viewer)

God I hate that fat moron. Every week he, with a condensending pat on the head tone, talks about how great the Saints did, then four days later does his stupid swammi routine and predict us to lose. I can almost guaruntee he' gonna pick the falcons next week. I hope he does actually because it's getting humorous in how dead wrong he is about us.

How could I forget about this? He always always picks against the Saints as the dumas swammi

I also heard him say "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Answer: To date, as we steamroll into November, NOBODY."

:)

For all of Berman's dumb stuff, hearing him doing a "who dat" on national TV was great !!!!

I also heard him say "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Answer: To date, as we steamroll into November, NOBODY."

:)

Actually, lots of people say they're gonna beat dem Saints. Pretty much every team's fans say they will. They just never actually do... :ezbill:

Guys I've met and talked with Chris Berman on 3 separate occaisions. The first time was about 10 years ago. He has always been down on the Saints. My conversations with him have been brief but he did not seem to have respect for the Saints or our organization.

I see nothing different today. I really enjoyed his persona when he first came out. I must say it's gotten old. He still does a pretty good job but I think many have passed him by.

Did he say that we were the first team to score 45 points or more, in (edit) 4 of their first 6 games, in NFL history? Or did I hear it wrong?

Well I wasn't watching, but I think St. Greatness confirmed it for you.

But this is the scoring stat from this game that has me sitting and thinking ...

And before I do this, if I get it wrong on some of the small details, please correct me because this is just off the top of my head.

As I recall, we scored that TD at the end of the first half with 2 seconds remaining, or the 14:58 mark of the 2nd quarter.

Then we scored our last TD with 1:53 remaining in the game, or the 13:07 mark of the 4th quarter.

And there was of course a 15:00 minute third quarter.

Addition: .02 + 15:00 + 13.07 = 28.09 or 1:51 seconds less than one half of NFL football.

How good do you have to be to score 43 points in 28.09 of game time?

Isn't that an 86 point per game pace? Actually a little more than that, but what the hey?

I get numb when I ponder stats like this.

I wonder what they will be saying about our Saints this week, eh?

We'll be getting some love, but they'll be saying the falclowns will beat us, no doubt.

Heh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom